Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Josefina's bed?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What do you guys think of Josefina's Bed? I'm thinking of asking for it for christmas but I dont know any thing about it. Any reviews?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member thimbleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it & like it a lot. Though it wouldn't actually have belonged to Josefina (she slept on sheepskins), it is accurate for the time. The adults in her family might have had one like it or the people in town did. Her blanket looks authentic & handwoven but is really scratchy & uncomfortable.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love her bed and bought it without her bedding. It was easy enough to make my own so I put a soft pink with it. I don't really use it just for Josefina, though. It belongs to all my dolls and I bought it just because I love the sleigh bed look. It's made out of solid wood, but I've heard it's still more fragile than some of the other beds. Good luck deciding!

    Shanna

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's my first AG bed. It is quite sturdy. I also made soft blankets for the bed.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay thank you! I'll probably just ask for the bed then have my mam make something for it, because she knows how to weave and I think I saw some sheepskin somewhere... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two of these(I got one from a friend for free). They are very sturdy and go with all of Josefina's items. Go for it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •